Have you ever been at a sleepover when you just have absolutely nothing to do whatsoever! Well, I have been in that situation many times before so I am an expert kind of.
- Ice cream sundae competition – see who can make the prettiest most delicious looking ice cream!
- Just dance – If you have the game just dance, play it! Have a marathon
- Blindfolded makeup- Blindfold yourself and do someones makeup! See who can do the best!
- Facemasks- Look up ‘facemask recipes’ some should come up! If you don’t know what a facemask is, it is something that you put on your face that hydrates your skin, and is relaxing!
- Netflix – Watch a movie or a new series on Netflix, make sure you pop some popcorn!
- Make a fort – This is pretty self-explanatory! Just grab pillows and blankets and make a fort!
- Set up a crepe paper maze – Get someone else to do it so you don’t know the way
- Just put music on and jump on the bed!
That’s all I can think of but… What do you like to do on your sleepovers? Tell me in the comments below!