Guys! Exams are finally over and now I get to relax… Besides the winter holidays are in 2 days! (where I live) I am so excited! And in 1 day we have this thing at school on the last day of Semester. It is when we dress up as something of a particular theme! This year it is “from the screen”. That is any tv shows, movies or video games! Me and my friends are going as Pretty Little Liars! I’m going to be Hanna! You know my friend A in my other blog post Meet my friend A, well she is going to be A! I’m so excited, this is going to be so much fun!
Give me some suggestions on how to make my costume better. I’m going for an off the shoulder black t-shirt, denim skirt, boots and a fancy cream jacket. Any thing I need to add or change? See ya guys later!
Have you ever been at a sleepover when you just have absolutely nothing to do whatsoever! Well, I have been in that situation many times before so I am an expert kind of.
- Ice cream sundae competition – see who can make the prettiest most delicious looking ice cream!
- Just dance – If you have the game just dance, play it! Have a marathon
- Blindfolded makeup- Blindfold yourself and do someones makeup! See who can do the best!
- Facemasks- Look up ‘facemask recipes’ some should come up! If you don’t know what a facemask is, it is something that you put on your face that hydrates your skin, and is relaxing!
- Netflix – Watch a movie or a new series on Netflix, make sure you pop some popcorn!
- Make a fort – This is pretty self-explanatory! Just grab pillows and blankets and make a fort!
- Set up a crepe paper maze – Get someone else to do it so you don’t know the way
- Just put music on and jump on the bed!
That’s all I can think of but… What do you like to do on your sleepovers? Tell me in the comments below!
Hey – it’s me again! Sorry about the lack of posts (or too much) but anyway let’s get into this! Firstly, I want to give a shoutout to my friend and now to reveal her blog name…
Living Life Online! Go check out her blog! Click on the first one that comes up!
Ok now I want to ask you guys something. I had a post scheduled and it didn’t post or I didn’t see it. It was called MY ULTIMATE PLAYLIST!!! Can you tell me if you have seen it? I am obviously new to this so… YEAH!!!
Can you guys give me feedback on my blog? Actually be honest and don’t make up stuff. Tell me what I should do more and what I should do less. And if you see this and read this, please don’t leave it, look at my blog and give me feedback! I am kind of struggling with ideas on what to post so if you guys give me some ideas, I’d love that too!
Thank you guys so much ❤